Ophcon GmbH & Co. KG
An der Kohlenwäsche 2
44536 Lünen, Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)231 - 7217914
Fax: +49 (0)231 - 7217940
District Cout Dortmund, HRA 18110
VAT no.: DE301750041
Tax no..: 316/5860/1001
Data Privacy Statement, Status: May 2018
§1 Information as Regard the Collection of Personal Data
1. We hereinafter inform you as regards the collection of personal data resulting from the use of our website. The term "personal data" shall include all data which are related to you individually, such as name, address, e-mail adresses and user conduct
2. The person responsible for our website under Article 4 Section 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation is Ophcon GmbH & Co. KG, Arminiusstrasse 42, 44149 Dortmund, Germany.
3. When you contact us, be it by e-mai or by using the contact form on our website, we will store your data (your e-mail adress, eventually your name and your phone number) so that we are able to respond to you or to questions you may have. Such data will be erased once they are mor needed. Where there are preservation duties under applicable law, we will limit the options of processing such data so that we will comply with such preservation duties.
4. If, for the purpose of providing certain technical options and/or functionlities of our Homepage and/or offers, we use services provided by third parties or if want to make use of your data for promotion purposes, we will notify you of such cirumstances as explained below. In the course of providing such information, we will also inform you of the defined criteria as regards the duration of data storage.
§2 Your rights
1. You have the following rights regarding your personal data that we have stored:
2. Furthermore, you have the right to file complaints with the competent Data Protection Regulatory Authorties if you are of the opinion or have doubts that we do not properly store and/or process your personal data.
§3 Data Collection in the Course of Vistis to our Website
1. If you access our website just for information purposes and as long as you do not actively register yourself or actively transmit information to us in any other manner, we will only collet such data that your browser automatically transfers to our server. If you just want to look at our website, we will store the following data which are technically necessary to allow electronic communication and to secure its stability and security (pursuant to Article 6 Sect. 1 lit. (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation):
2. In addition to the foregoing data, cookies are being stored on your computer when you access our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to and stored by the browser you use on your computer and through which certain information is being transferred to the party providing the cookies (in this case, we are such party). Cookies cannot execute computer programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose to generally make our website more user-friendly and more efficient.
a) This website uses persistent cookies:
Persisdent cookies will be deleted automatically after a specified time, depending upon the
actual type of cookie. Yopu can always delete such cookies within the security settings of
b) You can configurate your browser settings in accordance with your personal requests and
you can, for example, avoid the acceptance of third-party cookies or of cookies general.
You should know that in such case, you will probably not be able to use all functionalities of
when you access our website again. If you have no such user account, you may have to
register each time you access our website.
§4 Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonds, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
When you call up a page of our website that contains a social plug-in, your browser makes a direct connection with Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant Art. 6(1) lit.(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Further information about handling user data, can be found at